‘We aim to involve our tenants in shaping and influencing our services in order to improve services, improve people’s lives and improve the communities where they live’
We encourage ALL of our tenants to get involved so you can help us develop the services we provide to you. Take a look below at some of the groups and activities you can get stuck into...
- Tenants’ Forum
- Tenant Assessment Team
- Maintenance Development Forum
- Policy Review Panel
- Tenant trips and away-days
- Community Consultation Events
- Becoming a shareholding member
- Becoming a member of the Board of Management
- Becoming a Mystery Customer
- Being part of the Editorial Group
For more information on the above list or for any other ways you can take part call Ann Costanza on 01443 743204 or email email@example.com.
Our latest Tenant Involvement Strategy is available to view here